Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weekend Update

Nothing too exciting this weekend. I just spent some time staging bedroom #3 and #4, wrapping up all the upstairs bathroom work, and touching up paint in the office behind where the bookshelf was. I still have a lot of work in there; not construction but moving furniture and getting a chair. And moving out all the kitchen stuff that's waiting for countertops to show up but at least it's not anything hard.

Moving forward to next week I'll be up to more cleanup and grout sealing in the kitchen and main bathroom, then changing out the fabric on the blinds in the main bedroom from green to white. There will at least be a couple of pictures of that because I've never done it before and it seems like something really easy to do that can make a big difference for a room. I also need to regrout the fireplace surround and post pics of that with a writeup since it's another easy to DIY project. Most everything coming up this week is touch up work, then I'll move on to landscaping before long. I haven't posted any pictures of the back yard since 2008 so that should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page